Para obtener información sobre las vacunas contra el COVID-19, haga clic aquí.
Vaccine information is changing quickly – check back regularly for updates.
The Coastal Health District is currently vaccinating the following groups:
- Individuals who are residents of Georgia or employed in Georgia, AND,
- Adults age 65 and older, or
- Caregivers of adults 65 and older, or
- Emergency first responders, or
- Healthcare workers, or
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities, or
- Funeral home workers who come into direct contact with the deceased.
Beginning March 8, 2021, the following groups will also be eligible for COVID-19 vaccine:
- Educators and school staff (Pre-K, K-12, DECAL licensed or exempt childcare programs)
- Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their caregivers
- Parents of children with complex medical conditions
If you are part of this newly expanded phase, you may ONLY schedule an appointment that occurs on or after March 8th, as we will not be able to vaccinate you before that date.
Schedule an Appointment for COVID-19 Vaccine
Go to chdcovidvax.org to schedule an appointment. The online appointment scheduling system will allow for scheduling first dose appointments only, up to eight days in advance. If you do not see any available appointments, check back tomorrow. Availability is only visible for the next 8 days.
Residents who don’t have access to a computer or the Internet can call the Vaccine Call Center at 912-230-5506 to schedule an appointment. The Vaccine Call Center is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. *Please be patient as call volumes are expected to be heavy.
Vaccinations are by appointment only. Click here for our COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ.
Other healthcare providers are also offering COVID-19 vaccine. To see a list of other vaccine providers in the state of Georgia, visit dph.ga.gov.
Vaccination Priority Groups
Click the button below for more information about the priority phases for COVID-19 vaccination, or call the state COVID-19 vaccination hotline at (888) 357-0169.