COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Get COVID-19 data for your county in the Coastal Health District, including the daily average of new cases, community transmission index, and percentage of positive tests.
COVID-19 Testing Information
Need an appointment? Have questions? Looking for test results? Call the COVID-19 Testing Call Center Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
You can also book your own appointment for COVID-19 testing through public health.
- $100 Incentive Offered for COVID-19 Vaccination in Long County September 17, 2021
- New Distribution Process for Monoclonal Antibody Treatment September 15, 2021
- McIntosh Co. Health Department to Host COVID-19 Vaccination Event September 13, 2021
- Coastal Health District Opens New COVID-19 Testing Site in Hinesville on Sept. 13 September 9, 2021
- Chatham Co. Health Dept. Expands COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Services to New Sites in West Chatham County on Sept. 9 September 8, 2021
- Georgia Surpasses Grim COVID-19 Milestone: More Than 20,000 Lives Lost to COVID-19 September 3, 2021
- COVID-19 Testing, Vaccination, and Health Dept. Operational Schedule for Labor Day Weekend September 2, 2021
- Coastal Health District and Effingham Health System Partner to Offer Free COVID-19 Testing in Springfield August 31, 2021
- Georgia Hospitals on Diversion; Georgians Asked to Reduce Strain on EMS & Emergency Departments August 26, 2021
- Changes Coming to COVID-19 Testing Programs in Glynn/Camden Counties August 20, 2021