Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Get COVID-19 data for your county in the Coastal Health District, including the daily average of new cases, community transmission index, and percentage of positive tests.
COVID-19 Testing Information
Need an appointment? Have questions? Looking for test results? Call the COVID-19 Testing Call Center Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
You can also book your own appointment for COVID-19 testing through public health.
- Health Departments Offer Walk-In Hours for COVID-19 Vaccination April 29, 2021
- DPH Will Resume J&J Vaccinations in Georgia April 26, 2021
- Vaccination Bracelets Arrive at Glynn County Health Department April 22, 2021
- COVID-19 Testing in Glynn County Shifts to Curbside Service April 19 April 14, 2021
- Johnson & Johnson Vaccinations Paused April 13, 2021
- COVID-19 Testing at Savannah Civic Center Will Shift to Walk-up Service on Wednesdays and Thursdays March 29, 2021
- Georgians 16+ Eligible for COVID Vaccine March 24, 2021
- Organizations Partner to Address Vaccine Concerns during Facebook Live Event March 15, 2021
- Appointments Available for Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinics Saturday, March 13 in Chatham County March 11, 2021
- Georgia Expands COVID Vaccine Eligibility Beginning March 15th March 10, 2021