Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
COVID-19 Testing Information
Need an appointment? Have questions? Looking for test results? Call the COVID-19 Testing Call Center Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
You can also book your own appointment for COVID-19 testing in Glynn, Bryan, Camden, Effingham, Liberty, Long, and McIntosh Counties. Click here for information about online self-scheduling.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving Safely; Stay Home to Reduce the Risk of COVID-19 Transmission November 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Testing in Chatham County Transitions to Appointments November 12, 2020
- Changes to COVID-19 Testing Schedule October 8, 2020
- Chatham Co. Health Dept. to Offer COVID-19 Testing at Additional Locations by Appointment; New Hours at Civic Center Testing Site September 30, 2020
- Revised Schedule for COVID-19 Testing at Glynn County Health Department September 29, 2020
- Bryan Co. Health Dept. Expands COVID-19 Testing Schedule in Richmond Hill September 4, 2020
- COVID-19 Testing, Health Dept. Operational Schedule for Labor Day, Sept. 7 September 3, 2020
- Chlorine Dioxide Should NOT be used to Treat COVID-19 August 22, 2020
- DPH Provides Update on COVID-19 Trends in Georgia August 14, 2020
- Coastal Health District to Suspend Operations Monday, August 3rd August 2, 2020