Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Get COVID-19 data for your county in the Coastal Health District, including the daily average of new cases, community transmission index, cases by zip code, hospitalization numbers, and more.
COVID-19 Testing Information
Need an appointment? Have questions? Looking for test results? Call the COVID-19 Testing Call Center Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
You can also book your own appointment for COVID-19 testing through public health.
- Long County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Available February 23, 2021
- Health Department Accepting Appointments for March 6th COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic February 22, 2021
- New COVID Vaccine Dashboard on DPH Website February 16, 2021
- Coastal Health District Resumes Scheduling Appointments for COVID-19 Vaccine February 1, 2021
- Coastal Health District Shifts to Regional COVID-19 Testing Sites; Local Health Departments Increase COVID-19 Vaccination Program January 26, 2021
- Chatham County Chairman and Two Commissioners Receive COVID-19 Vaccinations January 26, 2021
- Volunteer for COVID-19 Vaccination Response January 15, 2021
- Changes Coming to COVID-19 Civic Center Testing Site January 14, 2021
- Health District Temporarily Pauses Scheduling for COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments; Public is Asked for Continued Patience as Vaccine Program Expands January 11, 2021
- DPH Launches COVID Vaccine Locator Ahead Of Phase 1A+ of Vaccine Administration January 10, 2021